DissidentKitty "leaving fedi" - Very long.
Your behavior is nothing less than a cancer on the fediverse. Over 8 months ago, I predicted a situation like this, and I'm happy to see that (mostly) cooler heads have prevailed, and that your behavior has been called out as wholly unacceptable.
Not only have you tarnished the image of the fediverse as a whole, but you've also tarnished the image of social justice, that cause you claim to fight for with all of your being. Using someone's race or gender as an excuse for your indefensible behavior towards them is racist, sexist, and only gives more ammunition to the far-right, because it shows that you aren't inclusive, you just want to start political drama and be patted on the back for it.
This debacle is the logical result of a few large instances incentivizing and glorifying callout culture. Ironically, it took calling you out to SBC's hosting provider for your admin to actually put a damper on it.
Don't let the socket hit your ass on the way out, consider doing a flip, and be assured that the fediverse will happily continue on without you.
And that's weird, because that's obviously an OVH hostname, and I've literally **hosted a doxbin mirror** on OVH. But that was also 8 years ago, so their policies probably changed.
"fatness is caused by misogeny" and other things stupid people say
1) Diets work. Diets work because of the laws of physics. If you consume less calories than you use, the energy must come from somewhere. You are not a perpetual motion machine. Eat less. Worked for me. Worked for everyone I've talked to who's actually done it.
2) Beauty may be on the inside, but you know what else is on the inside? Visceral fat, cholesterol, blood clots, PEs, and strokes. Higher cancer risk. No gf. All of these things can be yours if you keep feeding your maw.
3) Fatness (barring a congenital disorder) is caused by a lack of self control combined with a lack of physical activity to offset that lack of self control. See point one. This is also why powerlifters eat 5,000 calories a day and still aren't "fat". They also lift.
4) Shame is a powerful motivator, second only to incentives. Shame even works better than direct threats of physical harm, which, if point two didn't win you over, clearly don't work on you. To wit: Shame got my ass to start lifting. And I wish I was shamed years earlier.
5) I probably fell for the troll. I literally cannot tell if this person's trolling.
I shitpost, and I protect Ekko. This is my purpose.
Yes, I should drive you wild.
A silly domain for test deploys, now has a mastodon instance. A place for memes as shitty as the name. Zero bullshit tolerated.