Client it is. Triggering people who get triggered by their public posts being public will come another day.
Client will be:
1) PyQt5. Cross platform. No Electron.
2) tabbed, QTreeView. Very high density. Should be unique. Meant for power users.
3) multiple accounts, of course!
4) Open a unified timeline, individual timelines, instances' public timelines, in tabs
5) Tor support, per-account
6) User agent can be changed, so nobody can punish you for using r000t's software
@r000t godspeed r000t
@wowaname It uses ~55MB on startup and uses ~70MB with 3,000 statuses in RAM. Haven't written the logic to evict statuses, but they are written to SQLite for permanent storage.
@wowaname 36,000 statuses in memory, 158MB memory in use.
Lean enough for you?
@wowaname This is the general feel of it.
Ekko, the Boy Who Shattered Time
A Zaunite inventor who built a time machine out of spare parts, and can use it to set a point and rollback to it as many times as he needs.
Out of all the characters playable in League, I've only played this one. I love him like a son. He means everything to me.
A silly domain for test deploys, now has a mastodon instance. A place for memes as shitty as the name. Zero bullshit tolerated.